Topic: “Big Data Analytics for Decision Making”
Call for Papers (Download)
The EURO Working Group on Decision Support Systems invites you to participate in the 1st EWG-DSS International Conference on Decision Support System Technology (ICDSST 2015) on “Big Data Analytics for Decision Making” in Belgrade. The conference will be hosted at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade, Serbia during the period of May 27th to May 29th, 2015.
Scope: The focus of the ICDSST 2015 is on Decision-Making challenges regarding the emerging Big Data revolution. Especially in terms of the complex, huge-volume and high-velocity required data analytics. Further, there is a high potential in developing novel Decision Support Systems and tools to deal with Big Data decision-making problems.
Contributions: We encourage submissions addressing the suggested topics listed below. Authors are requested to submit either short papers or posters. Short papers should have up to 6 pages and should use this format. Posters should use this format. All accepted submissions will have their abstracts printed in the conference proceedings. Deadline for submissions: Short Papers:
03.04.2015 (10.04.2015) & Posters: 10.04.2015 (17.04.2015). All papers should be submitted via EasyChair using the link below:
Suggested paper topics: Big Data Challenges; Big Data Algorithms (state-of-the-art and available systems); Big Data Analytics Approaches for solving Societal Decision Making (DM) Issues; Big Data Visualization to support Decision Analysis; Social-Networks Analysis for DM; Group & Collaborative DM; Multi-Attribute DM; DM Integrated Solutions within Open Data cross-platforms; Knowledge Management & Resource Discovery for DM; Innovative DM Methods, Technologies and Real-Industry Applications; among others.
Special session calls:
- “Soft Computing for Systems, Modelling and Control” (Download CFP) Chairs: Dr. Bratislav Petrović, Dr. Dragan Radojević
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE EWG-DSS ICDSST 2015 on “Big Data Analytics for Decision Making” (containing all abstracts of accepted papers)
- SPRINGER LECTURE NOTES IN BUSINESS INFORMATION PROCESSING (LNBIP) ICDSST 2015 CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS Decision Support Systems V: Big Data Analytics for Decision Making” (accepted full papers)
- Special Issue of the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY on “Business Data Analytics and Management”
- Special Issue of the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INFORMATION AND DECISION SCIENCES on “Analytics for Decision Making”